Personal data Cornelia Lanse
Ancestors (and descendant) of Cornelia Lanse
Household of Cornelia Lanse
She is married to (1) Jan de Vroe on November 7, 1866 at Borssele (Borssele) (Zeeland), she was 22 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Borssele (Borssele) (Zeeland) on November 7, 1866.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.9 Aktenr. 5
Timeline Cornelia Lanse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Lanse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Lanse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Lanse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Lanse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 7, 1866)
- The temperature on November 7, 1866 was about 11.5 °C. The air pressure was 10 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 90%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 10, 1866 to June 1, 1866 the cabinet Fransen van de Putte, with I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal) as prime minister.
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- In the year 1866: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Alexander II of Russia narrowly escapes an assassination attempt in the city of Kiev.
- Memorial Day first celebrated in United States at Waterloo, New York.
- The Fenians are driven out of Fort Erie, Ontario, into the United States.