Personal data Jan de Vroe
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jan de Vroe
Household of Jan de Vroe
He is married to Cornelia Lanse on November 7, 1866 at Borssele (Borssele) (Zeeland), he was 23 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Borssele (Borssele) (Zeeland) on November 7, 1866.Source 3
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 10
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.9 Aktenr. 5
Timeline Jan de Vroe
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Vroe
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De Vroe.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Vroe.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Vroe.
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 7, 1866)
- The temperature on November 7, 1866 was about 11.5 °C. The air pressure was 10 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 90%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 10, 1866 to June 1, 1866 the cabinet Fransen van de Putte, with I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal) as prime minister.
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- In the year 1866: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Charles Elmer Hires invents root beer.
- New Orleans's Democratic government orders police to raid an integrated Republican Party meeting, killing 40 people and injuring 150.
- Austro-Prussian War: Battle of Lissa ? The Austrian Navy , led by Admiral Wilhelm von Tegetthoff, defeats the Italian Navy near the island of Vis in the Adriatic Sea.