Personal data Pieternella Koole
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Pieternella Koole
Household of Pieternella Koole
She is married to Jacobus de Vroe on May 31, 1878 at Borssele (Driewegen) (Zeeland), she was 25 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Borssele (Driewegen) (Zeeland) on May 31, 1878.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.26 Aktenr. 2
Timeline Pieternella Koole
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Koole
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Koole.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Koole.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Koole.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 31, 1878)
- The temperature on May 31, 1878 was about 10.6 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 68%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1878: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- First assassination attempt against Umberto I of Italy.
- Emma Nutt becomes the world's first female telephone operator when she was recruited by Alexander Graham Bell to the Boston Telephone Dispatch Company.
- Yale Daily News becomes the first daily college newspaper in the United States.