Personal data Jacob Boonman
- He was born in the year 1877 in Borssele ('s-Heerenhoek) (Zeeland).
- Profession: Landbouwer.
- He died on February 25, 1948 in Goes (Kattendijke) (Zeeland), he was 71 years old.
- Death registration on February 25, 1948.Source 1
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jacob Boonman
Household of Jacob Boonman
He is married to Rozalie van Kleunen on March 6, 1903 at Goes (Kattendijke) (Zeeland), he was 26 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Goes (Kattendijke) (Zeeland) on March 6, 1903.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.59 Aktenr. 1
Timeline Jacob Boonman
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Boonman
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Boonman.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Boonman.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Boonman.
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 6, 1903)
- The temperature on March 6, 1903 was between 2.4 °C and 8.2 °C and averaged 4.7 °C. There was 9.1 hours of sunshine (81%). Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1903: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.3 million citizens.
- The first race at The Milwaukee Mile in West Allis, Wisconsin is held. It is the oldest major speedway in the world.
- The new Gresham's School is officially opened by Field Marshal Sir Evelyn Wood.
- The Ford Motor Company is incorporated.