Personal data Joost Boonman
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Joost Boonman
Household of Joost Boonman
He is married to Tannetje Murre on February 28, 1902 at Borssele (Baarland) (Zeeland), he was 30 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Borssele (Baarland) (Zeeland) on February 28, 1902.Source 2
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 1
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.5 Aktenr. 2
Timeline Joost Boonman
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Boonman
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Boonman.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Boonman.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Boonman.
Historical context (based on day of marriage February 28, 1902)
- The temperature on February 28, 1902 was between 4.2 °C and 11.9 °C and averaged 7.1 °C. There was 1.8 hours of sunshine (17%). Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1902: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.2 million citizens.
- The U.S. Congress passes the Spooner Act, authorizing President Theodore Roosevelt to acquire rights from Colombia for the Panama Canal.
- James C. Penney opens his first store in Kemmerer, Wyoming.
- Edward VII and Alexandra of Denmark are crowned King and Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.