Personal data Jozina Boonman
- She was born in the year 1880 in Borssele ('s-Heerenhoek) (Zeeland).
- Profession: Arbeidster.
- She died on April 25, 1930 in Borssele ('s-Heerenhoek) (Zeeland), she was 50 years old.Source 1
- Death registration on April 25, 1930.Source 2
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jozina Boonman
Household of Jozina Boonman
She is married to Willem Westerweele on April 4, 1900 at Borssele ('s-Heerenhoek) (Zeeland), she was 20 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Borssele ('s-Heerenhoek) (Zeeland) on April 4, 1900.Source 2
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 4
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.45 Aktenr. 1
Timeline Jozina Boonman
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Boonman
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Boonman.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Boonman.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Boonman.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 4, 1900)
- The temperature on April 4, 1900 was about 1.8 °C. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 96%. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 27, 1897 to August 1, 1901 the cabinet Pierson, with Mr. N.G. Pierson (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1900: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- The United States and the United Kingdom sign a treaty for the Panama Canal
- The British Labour Party is founded.
- The Upper Ferntree Gully to Gembrook Narrow-gauge (2 ft 6 in or 762mm) Railway (now the Puffing Billy Railway) in Victoria, Australia is opened for traffic.