Personal data Neeltje de Kok
Ancestors (and descendant) of Neeltje de Kok
Household of Neeltje de Kok
She is married to Geerard de Hamer on May 6, 1909 at Goes (Goes) (Zeeland), she was 28 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Goes (Goes) (Zeeland) on May 6, 1909.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.43 Aktenr. 12
Timeline Neeltje de Kok
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Kok
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De Kok.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Kok.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Kok.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 6, 1909)
- The temperature on May 6, 1909 was between 7.1 °C and 16.6 °C and averaged 12.1 °C. There was 13.2 hours of sunshine (87%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the east-northeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1909: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.8 million citizens.
- 1st Grey Cup game was played. The University of Toronto Varsity Blues defeat the Toronto Parkdale Canoe Club 26?6.
- Burgess Shale fossils discovered by Charles Doolittle Walcott.
- The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) is founded.