Personal data Joos van Zweeden
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Joos van Zweeden
Household of Joos van Zweeden
He is married to (1) Anna Paardekooper on November 11, 1885 at Borssele (Borssele) (Zeeland), he was 29 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Borssele (Borssele) (Zeeland) on November 11, 1885.Source 3
He is married to (2) Jacoba Paardekooper on August 7, 1889 at Borssele (Borssele) (Zeeland), he was 33 years old.Source 5
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Borssele (Borssele) (Zeeland) on August 7, 1889.Source 3
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 1
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.9 Aktenr. 10
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.9 Aktenr. 6
Timeline Joos van Zweeden
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Zweeden
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 11, 1885)
- The temperature on November 11, 1885 was about 1.5 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the northeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 85%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1885: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- Cree and Assiniboine warriors win the Battle of Cut Knife, their largest victory over Canadian forces during the North-West Rebellion.
- The American Telephone and Telegraph Company is incorporated in New York State as the subsidiary of American Bell Telephone. (American Bell would later merge with its subsidiary.)
- The Mikado a light opera by W.S. Gilbert and Arthur Sullivan, had its first public performance in London.