Personal data Cornelis Verheijke
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Cornelis Verheijke
Household of Cornelis Verheijke
He is married to (1) Tannetje van Zweeden on May 8, 1879 at Borssele (Borssele) (Zeeland), he was 35 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Borssele (Borssele) (Zeeland) on May 8, 1879.Source 3
He is married to (2) Maria Imanse.
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 7
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.9 Aktenr. 5
Timeline Cornelis Verheijke
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Verheijke
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 8, 1879)
- The temperature on May 8, 1879 was about 9.5 °C. The air pressure was 3 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 47%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1879: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- War of the Pacific: Two Chilean ships blocking the harbor of Iquique (then belonging to Peru) battle two Peruvian vessels in the Battle of Iquique.
- Chile declares war on Bolivia and Peru, starting the War of the Pacific.
- Napoleon Eugene, the last dynastic Bonaparte, is killed in the Anglo-Zulu War.