Personal data Jan Boonman
- He was born in the year 1841 in Borssele ('s-Heerenhoek) (Zeeland).
- He died on June 4, 1914 in Borssele ('s-Heerenhoek) (Zeeland), he was 73 years old.Source 1
- Death registration on June 4, 1914.Source 2
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jan Boonman
Household of Jan Boonman
He is married to Janna van Zweeden on May 7, 1868 at Borssele (Borssele) (Zeeland), he was 27 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Borssele (Borssele) (Zeeland) on May 7, 1868.Source 2
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 17
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.9 Aktenr. 4
Timeline Jan Boonman
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Boonman
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Boonman.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Boonman.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Boonman.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 7, 1868)
- The temperature on May 7, 1868 was about 18.1 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-northeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 36%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1868: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Carlos Céspedes issues the Grito de Yara from his plantation, La Demajagua, proclaiming Cuba's independence.
- The impeachment trial of U.S. President Andrew Johnson ends with Johnson being found not guilty by one vote.
- The Abyssinian War ends as British and Indian troops capture Magdala.