Personal data Janna van Zweeden
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Janna van Zweeden
Household of Janna van Zweeden
She is married to Jan Boonman on May 7, 1868 at Borssele (Borssele) (Zeeland), she was 23 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Borssele (Borssele) (Zeeland) on May 7, 1868.Source 3
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 15
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.9 Aktenr. 4
Timeline Janna van Zweeden
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Zweeden
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 7, 1868)
- The temperature on May 7, 1868 was about 18.1 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-northeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 36%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1868: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Thomas D'Arcy McGee, one of the Canadian Fathers of Confederation is assassinated by the Irish, in one of the few Canadian political assassinations, and the only one of a federal politician.
- The Lake Ontario Shore Railroad Company is organized in Oswego, New York.
- The first traffic lights are installed, outside the Palace of Westminster in London. Resembling railway signals, they use semaphore arms and are illuminated at night by red and green gas lamps.