Personal data Joostzina van Zweeden
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Joostzina van Zweeden
Household of Joostzina van Zweeden
She is married to Willem de Kok on March 19, 1868 at Goes (Goes) (Zeeland), she was 25 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Goes (Goes) (Zeeland) on March 19, 1868.Source 3
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 10
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.43 Aktenr. 7
Timeline Joostzina van Zweeden
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Zweeden
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 19, 1868)
- The temperature on March 19, 1868 was about 8.0 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 47%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1868: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Japanese Boshin War: end of the Battle of Utsunomiya Castle, former Shogunate forces withdraw northward to Aizu by way of Nikk?.
- Battle of Alcolea causes Queen Isabella II of Spain to flee to France.
- Grito de Lares ("Lares Revolt") occurs in Puerto Rico against Spanish rule.