Personal data Neeltje van Zweeden
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Neeltje van Zweeden
Household of Neeltje van Zweeden
She is married to Paulus Smallegange on May 10, 1860 at Borssele (Borssele) (Zeeland), she was 23 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Borssele (Borssele) (Zeeland) on May 10, 1860.Source 3
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 6
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.9 Aktenr. 7
Timeline Neeltje van Zweeden
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Zweeden
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 10, 1860)
- The temperature on May 10, 1860 was about 13.3 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 0.5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 98%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From March 18, 1858 till February 23, 1860 the Netherlands had a cabinet Rochussen - Van Bosse with the prime ministers J.J. Rochussen (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal).
- From February 23, 1860 till March 14, 1861 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Hall - Van Heemstra with the prime ministers Mr. F.A. baron Van Hall (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. S. baron Van Heemstra (liberaal).
- In the year 1860: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.3 million citizens.
- Steamship Lady Elgin sinks on Lake Michigan, with the loss of around 400 lives.
- The first ever inter-club football match takes place between Hallam F.C. and Sheffield F.C. at the Sandygate Road ground in Sheffield, England.
- The discovery of the planet Vulcan is announced at a meeting of the Académie des Sciences in Paris