Personal data Marinus van de Kreke
Ancestors (and descendant) of Marinus van de Kreke
Household of Marinus van de Kreke
He is married to Catharina Witte on February 18, 1869 at Goes (Wolphaartsdijk) (Zeeland), he was 27 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Goes (Wolphaartsdijk) (Zeeland) on February 18, 1869.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.144 Aktenr. 3
Timeline Marinus van de Kreke
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van de Kreke
Historical context (based on day of marriage February 18, 1869)
- The temperature on February 18, 1869 was about 10.9 °C. The air pressure was 11 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 70%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1869: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- José Martí founds the Cuban Revolutionary Party.
- Defeat of Titokowaru.
- In Dumbarton, Scotland, the clipper Cutty Sark is launched ? one of the last clippers ever to be built, and the only one still surviving to this day.