Personal data Maatje van Zweeden
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Maatje van Zweeden
Household of Maatje van Zweeden
She is married to Willem Wondergem on May 1, 1868 at Goes (Goes) (Zeeland), she was 29 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Goes (Goes) (Zeeland) on May 1, 1868.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.43 Aktenr. 11
Timeline Maatje van Zweeden
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Zweeden
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 1, 1868)
- The temperature on May 1, 1868 was about 11.4 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 85%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1868: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- The impeachment trial of U.S. President Andrew Johnson ends with Johnson being found not guilty by one vote.
- U.S. President Andrew Johnson grants unconditional pardon to all Civil War Confederate soldiers.
- A court of impeachment is organized in the United States Senate to hear charges against President Andrew Johnson.