Personal data Neeltje van Zweden
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Neeltje van Zweden
Household of Neeltje van Zweden
She is married to Willem Zwartepoorte on February 19, 1874 at Borssele (Hoedekenskerke) (Zeeland), she was 27 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Borssele (Hoedekenskerke) (Zeeland) on February 19, 1874.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.49 Aktenr. 2
Timeline Neeltje van Zweden
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Zweden
Historical context (based on day of marriage February 19, 1874)
- The temperature on February 19, 1874 was about 3.7 °C. There was 3 mm of rain. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 87%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1874: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Japan launches its postal savings system, modeled after a similar system in the United Kingdom.
- The District of Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada is founded.
- The congress of the state of México elevates Naucalpan to the category of Villa, with the title of "Villa de Juárez".