Personal data Tannetje Polderman
Ancestors (and descendant) of Tannetje Polderman
Household of Tannetje Polderman
She is married to Jan Zwartepoorte on April 23, 1874 at Reimerswaal (Yerseke) (Zeeland), she was 22 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Yerseke) (Zeeland) on April 23, 1874.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.145 Aktenr. 4
Timeline Tannetje Polderman
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Polderman
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 23, 1874)
- The temperature on April 23, 1874 was about 19.2 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-northeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 60%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1874: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Aires de Ornelas e Vasconcelos is appointed the Archbishop of the Portuguese colonial enclave of Goa.
- Hawaii signs a treaty with the United States granting exclusive trading rights.
- The United States Greenback Party is established as a political party consisting primarily of farmers affected by the Panic of 1873.