Personal data Kornelia van der Bliek
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Kornelia van der Bliek
Household of Kornelia van der Bliek
She is married to Jacob Zwartepoorte on October 19, 1865 at Goes (Goes) (Zeeland), she was 28 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Goes (Goes) (Zeeland) on October 19, 1865.Source 2
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 69
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.35 Aktenr. 41
Timeline Kornelia van der Bliek
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van der Bliek
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 19, 1865)
- The temperature on October 19, 1865 was about 11.7 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 1.5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 74 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 97%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1865: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- American Civil War: In Kentucky, Union soldiers ambush and mortally wound Confederate raider William Quantrill, who lingers until his death on June 6.
- American Civil War: The United States Congress passes the Thirteenth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States, abolishing slavery, submitting it to the states for ratification.
- Battle of Papudo: The Spanish navy engages a combined Peruvian-Chilean fleet north of Valparaiso, Chile.