Personal data Jan Verrijzer
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jan Verrijzer
Household of Jan Verrijzer
He is married to Jacomina Zwartepoorte on August 11, 1870 at Goes (Kloetinge) (Zeeland), he was 34 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Goes (Kloetinge) (Zeeland) on August 11, 1870.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.63 Aktenr. 4
Timeline Jan Verrijzer
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Verrijzer
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 11, 1870)
- The temperature on August 11, 1870 was about 17.9 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 96%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1870: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Louisa Ann Swain of Laramie, Wyoming becomes the first woman in the United States to cast a vote legally after 1807.
- Franco-Prussian War: Battle of Sedan is fought, resulting in a decisive Prussian victory.
- Marshal François Achille Bazaine surrenders to Prussian forces at Metz along with 140,000 French soldiers in one of the biggest French defeats of the Franco-Prussian War.