Personal data Laurina Traas
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Laurina Traas
Household of Laurina Traas
She is married to Willem Zwartepoorte on April 11, 1867 at Reimerswaal (Kruiningen) (Zeeland), she was 28 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Kruiningen) (Zeeland) on April 11, 1867.Source 4
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.68 Aktenr. 5
Timeline Laurina Traas
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Traas
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Traas.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Traas.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Traas.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 11, 1867)
- The temperature on April 11, 1867 was about 6.4 °C. There was 2 mm of rain. The air pressure was 40 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west. The airpressure was 74 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 80%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- In the year 1867: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Atlantic Cable Quartz Lode gold mine located in Montana.
- Nebraska becomes the 37th U.S. state; Lancaster, Nebraska is renamed Lincoln and becomes the state capital.
- The first performance of Don Carlos by Giuseppe Verdi takes place in Paris.