Personal data Willem Zwartepoorte
Ancestors (and descendant) of Willem Zwartepoorte
Household of Willem Zwartepoorte
He is married to Laurina Traas on April 11, 1867 at Reimerswaal (Kruiningen) (Zeeland), he was 36 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Kruiningen) (Zeeland) on April 11, 1867.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.68 Aktenr. 5
Timeline Willem Zwartepoorte
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Zwartepoorte
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 11, 1867)
- The temperature on April 11, 1867 was about 6.4 °C. There was 2 mm of rain. The air pressure was 40 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west. The airpressure was 74 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 80%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- In the year 1867: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- United States claims Midway Atoll, the first territory annexed outside Continental limits.
- Alfred Nobel patents dynamite.
- At Tremont Temple in Boston, British author Charles Dickens gives his first public reading in the United States.