Personal data Elisabeth Jacobse
- She was born in the year 1850 in Veere (Vrouwepolder) (Zeeland).
- She died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Elisabeth Jacobse
Household of Elisabeth Jacobse
She is married to Janis Leijnse on October 6, 1875 at Middelburg (Sint Laurens) (Zeeland), she was 25 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Middelburg (Sint Laurens) (Zeeland) on October 6, 1875.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.117 Aktenr. 6
Timeline Elisabeth Jacobse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Jacobse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Jacobse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Jacobse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Jacobse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 6, 1875)
- The temperature on October 6, 1875 was about 16.0 °C. The air pressure was 11 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 87%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1875: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Aristides wins the first Kentucky Derby.
- Brigham Young University is founded in Provo, Utah.
- Alexandra Palace reopens after the 1873 fire burnt it down.