Personal data Johanna van Soelen
- She was born in the year 1848 in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland).
- She died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johanna van Soelen
Household of Johanna van Soelen
She is married to Gerard Jacobse on September 25, 1872 at Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland), she was 24 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland) on September 25, 1872.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.74 Aktenr. 111
Timeline Johanna van Soelen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Soelen
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 25, 1872)
- The temperature on September 25, 1872 was about 12.0 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 16 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The atmospheric humidity was 62%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1872: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Challenger expedition: HMSChallenger, commanded by Captain George Nares, sails from Portsmouth.
- Trade unions are legalised in Canada.
- The ship Mary Celeste sails from New York, eventually to be found deserted