Personal data Elizabeth Melse
Ancestors (and descendant) of Elizabeth Melse
Household of Elizabeth Melse
She is married to Pieter Jacobse on June 19, 1867 at Middelburg (Sint Laurens) (Zeeland), she was 26 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Middelburg (Sint Laurens) (Zeeland) on June 19, 1867.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.117 Aktenr. 6
Timeline Elizabeth Melse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Melse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Melse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Melse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Melse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 19, 1867)
- The temperature on June 19, 1867 was about 19.4 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-southeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 59%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- In the year 1867: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Alaska is purchased from Russia for $7.2 million, about 2 cent/acre ($4.19/km²), by United States Secretary of State William H. Seward. The media call this Seward's Folly.
- Luxembourg gains its independence.
- Queen Victoria gives Royal Assent to the British North America Act which establishes the Dominion of Canada on July 1.