Personal data Frans Janse
- He was born in the year 1831 in Veere (Vrouwepolder) (Zeeland).
- He died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Frans Janse
Household of Frans Janse
He is married to Maatje Jacobse on September 18, 1861 at Veere (Vrouwepolder) (Zeeland), he was 30 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Vrouwepolder) (Zeeland) on September 18, 1861.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.130 Aktenr. 11
Timeline Frans Janse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Janse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Janse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Janse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Janse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 18, 1861)
- The temperature on September 18, 1861 was about 11.1 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 0.5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 93%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From February 23, 1860 till March 14, 1861 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Hall - Van Heemstra with the prime ministers Mr. F.A. baron Van Hall (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. S. baron Van Heemstra (liberaal).
- From March 14, 1861 till January 31, 1862 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Loudon with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.P. baron Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. J. Loudon (liberaal).
- In the year 1861: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- American Civil War: Confederate President Jefferson Davis appoints Judah Benjamin secretary of war.
- Porfirio Díaz conquers Mexico City.
- American Civil War: The Joint Committee on the Conduct of the War is established by the U.S. Congress.