Personal data Elisabeth Wisse
- She was born in the year 1848 in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland).
- She died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Elisabeth Wisse
Household of Elisabeth Wisse
She is married to Jacobus Goedbloed on April 7, 1869 at Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland), she was 21 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland) on April 7, 1869.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.74 Aktenr. 26
Timeline Elisabeth Wisse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wisse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Wisse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wisse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Wisse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 7, 1869)
- The temperature on April 7, 1869 was about 10.8 °C. The air pressure was 17 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 86%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1869: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- In Egypt, the Suez Canal, linking the Mediterranean Sea with the Red Sea, is inaugurated.
- Girton College, Cambridge is founded, becoming England's first residential college for women.
- Woman's suffrage: in New York, Susan B. Anthony and Elizabeth Cady Stanton form the National Woman's Suffrage Association.