Personal data Betje Cevaal
- She was born in the year 1841 in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland).
- She died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Betje Cevaal
Household of Betje Cevaal
She is married to Cornelis Johannes Vergouwe on September 5, 1866 at Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland), she was 25 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland) on September 5, 1866.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.74 Aktenr. 87
Timeline Betje Cevaal
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Cevaal
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Cevaal.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Cevaal.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Cevaal.
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 5, 1866)
- The temperature on September 5, 1866 was about 21.9 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 14 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 67%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 10, 1866 to June 1, 1866 the cabinet Fransen van de Putte, with I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal) as prime minister.
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- In the year 1866: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- The Royal Aeronautical Society is formed in London.
- The Grand Army of the Republic, an American patriotic organization composed of Union veterans of the American Civil War, is founded. It lasts until 1956.
- Wesley College, Melbourne is established.