Personal data Wilhelmina Jacomina Johanna de Smit
- She was born in the year 1854 in Vlissingen (Vlissingen) (Zeeland).
- She died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Wilhelmina Jacomina Johanna de Smit
Household of Wilhelmina Jacomina Johanna de Smit
She is married to Pieter Johannes Haaijman on May 29, 1878 at Vlissingen (Vlissingen) (Zeeland), she was 24 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Vlissingen (Vlissingen) (Zeeland) on May 29, 1878.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.128 Aktenr. 34
Timeline Wilhelmina Jacomina Johanna de Smit
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Smit
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De Smit.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Smit.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Smit.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 29, 1878)
- The temperature on May 29, 1878 was about 15.7 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 90%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1878: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The British frigate HMSEurydice sinks, killing more than 300.
- Gilbert and Sullivan's H.M.S. Pinafore opens at the Opera Comique in London.
- The coat of arms of the Baku governorate is established.