Personal data Pieter Johannes Haaijman
- He was born in the year 1852 in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland).
- He died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Pieter Johannes Haaijman
Household of Pieter Johannes Haaijman
He is married to Wilhelmina Jacomina Johanna de Smit on May 29, 1878 at Vlissingen (Vlissingen) (Zeeland), he was 26 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Vlissingen (Vlissingen) (Zeeland) on May 29, 1878.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.128 Aktenr. 34
Timeline Pieter Johannes Haaijman
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Haaijman
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Haaijman.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Haaijman.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Haaijman.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 29, 1878)
- The temperature on May 29, 1878 was about 15.7 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 90%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1878: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The Al-Thani family become the rulers of the state of Qatar
- The Edison Electric Light Company begins operation.
- Russo-Turkish War (1877?1878) ? Battle of Plovdiv: Captain Burago with a squadron of Russian Imperial army dragoons liberates Plovdiv from Ottoman rule.