Personal data Sara Adriana Davidse
- She was born in the year 1889 in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland).
Ancestors (and descendant) of Sara Adriana Davidse
Household of Sara Adriana Davidse
She is married to Willem Krijn Feijter on January 29, 1919 at Veere (Koudekerke) (Zeeland), she was 30 years old.Source 1
Permission for the marriage has been obtained in Veere (Koudekerke) (Zeeland) on January 29, 1919.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.66 Aktenr. 2
Timeline Sara Adriana Davidse
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Davidse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Davidse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Davidse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Davidse.
- The temperature on January 29, 1919 was between -6.1 °C and 1.1 °C and averaged -1.7 °C. The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the northeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 9, 1918 to September 18, 1922 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck I, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1919: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.7 million citizens.
- April 16 » Mohandas Gandhi organizes a day of "prayer and fasting" in response to the killing of Indian protesters in the Jallianwala Bagh massacre by the British colonial troops three days earlier.
- June 21 » The Royal Canadian Mounted Police fire a volley into a crowd of unemployed war veterans, killing two, during the Winnipeg general strike.
- July 6 » The British dirigible R34 lands in New York, completing the first crossing of the Atlantic Ocean by an airship.
- July 11 » The eight-hour day and free Sunday become law for workers in the Netherlands.
- July 23 » Prince Regent Aleksander Karađorđević signs the decree establishing the University of Ljubljana
- October 7 » KLM, the flag carrier of the Netherlands, is founded. It is the oldest airline still operating under its original name.