Personal data Simon de Pagter
Ancestors (and descendant) of Simon de Pagter
Household of Simon de Pagter
He is married to Willemina de Witte on April 29, 1874 at Vlissingen (Oost-en West-Souburg) (Zeeland), he was 25 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Vlissingen (Oost-en West-Souburg) (Zeeland) on April 29, 1874.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.85 Aktenr. 6
Timeline Simon de Pagter
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Pagter
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 29, 1874)
- The temperature on April 29, 1874 was about 5.1 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 71%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1874: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The Oakland Daily Tribune publishes its first newspaper.
- Japan launches its postal savings system, modeled after a similar system in the United Kingdom.
- General Postal Union is created as a result of the Treaty of Berne.