Personal data Marinus Weststrate
Ancestors (and descendant) of Marinus Weststrate
Household of Marinus Weststrate
He is married to Maatje Wisse on April 12, 1877 at Borssele (Heinkenszand) (Zeeland), he was 22 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Borssele (Heinkenszand) (Zeeland) on April 12, 1877.Source 2
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 4
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.47 Aktenr. 5
Timeline Marinus Weststrate
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Weststrate
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 12, 1877)
- The temperature on April 12, 1877 was about 6.8 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 9 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 68%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1877: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Romania declares itself independent from Turkey, following the Senate adoption of Mihail Kog?lniceanu's Declaration of Independence. This act is recognized on March 26, 1881 after the end of the Romanian War of Independence.
- Chief Crazy Horse of the Oglala Sioux surrenders to United States troops in Nebraska.
- Battle of Shiroyama, decisive victory of the Imperial Japanese Army over the Satsuma Rebellion