Personal data Maria Bosschaart
- She was born in the year 1848 in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland).
- She died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Maria Bosschaart
Household of Maria Bosschaart
She is married to Gerard Wisse on November 1, 1871 at Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland), she was 23 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland) on November 1, 1871.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.74 Aktenr. 134
Timeline Maria Bosschaart
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Bosschaart
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 1, 1871)
- The temperature on November 1, 1871 was about 7.9 °C. The air pressure was 10 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east. The atmospheric humidity was 65%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1871: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Wilhelm I of Germany is proclaimed the first German Emperor in the Hall of Mirrors of the Palace of Versailles ( France ) towards the end of the Franco-Prussian War. The empire is known as the Second Reich to Germans.
- The Royal Albert Hall is opened by Queen Victoria.
- The Paris Commune is formally established in Paris.