Personal data Pieternella de Klerk
Ancestors (and descendant) of Pieternella de Klerk
Household of Pieternella de Klerk
She is married to Pieter Wisse on May 8, 1869 at Veere (Domburg) (Zeeland), she was 23 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Domburg) (Zeeland) on May 8, 1869.Source 2
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.22 Aktenr. 2
Timeline Pieternella de Klerk
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Klerk
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De Klerk.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Klerk.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Klerk.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 8, 1869)
- The temperature on May 8, 1869 was about 11.1 °C. There was 6 mm of rain. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 94%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1869: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- The Meiji government in Japan establishes six new ministries, including one for Shinto.
- Woman's suffrage: in New York, Susan B. Anthony and Elizabeth Cady Stanton form the National Woman's Suffrage Association.
- Surrender and dissolution of the Ezo Republic to Japan.