Personal data Pieter Wisse
Ancestors (and descendant) of Pieter Wisse
Household of Pieter Wisse
He is married to Pieternella de Klerk on May 8, 1869 at Veere (Domburg) (Zeeland), he was 28 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Domburg) (Zeeland) on May 8, 1869.Source 2
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 27
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.22 Aktenr. 2
Timeline Pieter Wisse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wisse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Wisse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wisse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Wisse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 8, 1869)
- The temperature on May 8, 1869 was about 11.1 °C. There was 6 mm of rain. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 94%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1869: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Dmitri Mendeleev presents the first periodic table to the Russian Chemical Society.
- The Folies Bergère opens in Paris.
- Battle of Acosta Ñu: A Paraguay battalion made up of children is massacred by the Brazilian Army during the War of the Triple Alliance.