Personal data Susanna Pieternella de Rade
- She was born in the year 1839 in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland).
- She died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Susanna Pieternella de Rade
Household of Susanna Pieternella de Rade
She is married to Gerard Wisse on May 31, 1867 at Veere (Serooskerke) (Walcheren) (Zeeland), she was 28 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Serooskerke) (Walcheren) (Zeeland) on May 31, 1867.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.110 Aktenr. 3
Timeline Susanna Pieternella de Rade
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Rade
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De Rade.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Rade.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Rade.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 31, 1867)
- The temperature on May 31, 1867 was about 21.8 °C. The air pressure was 8 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 63%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- In the year 1867: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- The Hudson's Bay Company gives up all claims to Vancouver Island.
- Alfred Nobel patents dynamite.
- The first ship passes through the Suez Canal.