Personal data Maria Barbara van Page
- She was born in the year 1850 in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland).
- She died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Maria Barbara van Page
Household of Maria Barbara van Page
She is married to Iman Wisse on April 28, 1875 at Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland), she was 25 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland) on April 28, 1875.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.74 Aktenr. 34
Timeline Maria Barbara van Page
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Page
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Van Page.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Van Page.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Van Page.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 28, 1875)
- The temperature on April 28, 1875 was about 16.3 °C. The air pressure was 4 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 45%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1875: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The Massachusetts Rifle Association, "America's Oldest Active Gun Club", is founded.
- Aristides wins the first Kentucky Derby.
- Notorious New York City politician Boss Tweed escapes from prison and flees to Cuba, then Spain.