Personal data Leuntje Wisse
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Leuntje Wisse
Household of Leuntje Wisse
She is married to Pieter Johannis de Kruijter on November 25, 1868 at Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland), she was 20 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland) on November 25, 1868.Source 4
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.74 Aktenr. 150
Timeline Leuntje Wisse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wisse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Wisse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wisse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Wisse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 25, 1868)
- The temperature on November 25, 1868 was about 6.1 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south east. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 91%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1868: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Japanese Boshin War: end of the Battle of Utsunomiya Castle, former Shogunate forces withdraw northward to Aizu by way of Nikk?.
- The Lake Ontario Shore Railroad Company is organized in Oswego, New York.
- Time zone: New Zealand officially adopts a standard time to be observed nationally