Personal data Pieter Johannis de Kruijter
Ancestors (and descendant) of Pieter Johannis de Kruijter
Household of Pieter Johannis de Kruijter
He is married to Leuntje Wisse on November 25, 1868 at Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland), he was 23 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland) on November 25, 1868.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.74 Aktenr. 150
Timeline Pieter Johannis de Kruijter
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Kruijter
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 25, 1868)
- The temperature on November 25, 1868 was about 6.1 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south east. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 91%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1868: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Indian Wars: Battle of Washita River ? United States Army Lieutenant Colonel George Armstrong Custer leads an attack on Cheyenne living on reservation land.
- Battle of Alcolea causes Queen Isabella II of Spain to flee to France.
- The first parade to have floats is staged at Mardi Gras in New Orleans, Louisiana.