Personal data Johannis Oranje
- He was born in the year 1862 in Borssele (Heinkenszand) (Zeeland).
- Profession: Landbouwer.
- He died after 1891.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johannis Oranje
Household of Johannis Oranje
He is married to Adriana Jeronimus on June 2, 1882 at Goes (Kloetinge) (Zeeland), he was 20 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Goes (Kloetinge) (Zeeland) on June 2, 1882.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.63 Aktenr. 7
Timeline Johannis Oranje
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Oranje
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Oranje.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Oranje.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Oranje.
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 2, 1882)
- The temperature on June 2, 1882 was about 20.9 °C. The air pressure was 4 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south east. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 36%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1882: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- University of the Punjab is founded in present day Pakistan.
- More than 100,000 inhabitants of Bombay are killed as a cyclone in the Arabian Sea pushes huge waves into the harbour.
- The Standard Oil of New Jersey is established.