Personal data Pieternella Oranje
- She was born in the year 1858 in Borssele (Heinkenszand) (Zeeland).
- She died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Pieternella Oranje
Household of Pieternella Oranje
She is married to Samuel Hartog on May 12, 1881 at Goes (Goes) (Zeeland), she was 23 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Goes (Goes) (Zeeland) on May 12, 1881.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.35 Aktenr. 20
Timeline Pieternella Oranje
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Oranje
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Oranje.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Oranje.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Oranje.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 12, 1881)
- The temperature on May 12, 1881 was about 12.8 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 49%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1881: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- The Boundary treaty of 1881 between Chile and Argentina is signed in Buenos Aires.
- Secret treaty between Austria and Serbia.
- President James A. Garfield dies of wounds suffered in a July 2 shooting.