Personal data Hendrik Trimpe
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Hendrik Trimpe
Household of Hendrik Trimpe
He is married to Pieternella Wagenaar on December 6, 1860 at Goes (Kloetinge) (Zeeland), he was 24 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Goes (Kloetinge) (Zeeland) on December 6, 1860.Source 4
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.63 Aktenr. 7
Timeline Hendrik Trimpe
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Trimpe
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Trimpe.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Trimpe.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Trimpe.
Historical context (based on day of marriage December 6, 1860)
- The temperature on December 6, 1860 was about 8.6 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 11 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southeast. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 81%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From March 18, 1858 till February 23, 1860 the Netherlands had a cabinet Rochussen - Van Bosse with the prime ministers J.J. Rochussen (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal).
- From February 23, 1860 till March 14, 1861 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Hall - Van Heemstra with the prime ministers Mr. F.A. baron Van Hall (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. S. baron Van Heemstra (liberaal).
- In the year 1860: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.3 million citizens.
- The State Bank of the Russian Empire is established.
- One of the worst storms ever to hit the region lashes the east coast of England, sinking more than 100 ships and killing at least 40 people. Among those rescued at sea is the crew of the brig Hannah, captained by George Jezzard, the great-great-great-grandfather of the actor David Suchet
- Steamship Lady Elgin sinks on Lake Michigan, with the loss of around 400 lives.