Personal data Pieternella Wagenaar
- She was born in the year 1827 in Goes (Kloetinge) (Zeeland).
- She died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Pieternella Wagenaar
Household of Pieternella Wagenaar
She is married to Hendrik Trimpe on December 6, 1860 at Goes (Kloetinge) (Zeeland), she was 33 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Goes (Kloetinge) (Zeeland) on December 6, 1860.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.63 Aktenr. 7
Timeline Pieternella Wagenaar
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wagenaar
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Wagenaar.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wagenaar.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Wagenaar.
Historical context (based on day of marriage December 6, 1860)
- The temperature on December 6, 1860 was about 8.6 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 11 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southeast. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 81%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From March 18, 1858 till February 23, 1860 the Netherlands had a cabinet Rochussen - Van Bosse with the prime ministers J.J. Rochussen (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal).
- From February 23, 1860 till March 14, 1861 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Hall - Van Heemstra with the prime ministers Mr. F.A. baron Van Hall (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. S. baron Van Heemstra (liberaal).
- In the year 1860: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.3 million citizens.
- The Second Maori War begins in New Zealand.
- The discovery of the planet Vulcan is announced at a meeting of the Académie des Sciences in Paris
- The first successful United States Pony Express run from Saint Joseph, Missouri to Sacramento, California begins.