Personal data Pieternella Kramer
Ancestors (and descendant) of Pieternella Kramer
Household of Pieternella Kramer
She is married to (1) Leendert Wisse on October 10, 1873 at Goes (Kattendijke) (Zeeland), she was 52 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Goes (Kattendijke) (Zeeland) on October 10, 1873.Source 2
She is married to (2) Martinus Dekker.
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 135
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.59 Aktenr. 6
Timeline Pieternella Kramer
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Kramer
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Kramer.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Kramer.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Kramer.
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 10, 1873)
- The temperature on October 10, 1873 was about 12.6 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 10 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 90%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1873: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- King Amadeus I of Spain abdicates.
- Japan begins using the Gregorian calendar.
- E. Remington and Sons in Ilion, New York begins production of the first practical typewriter.