Personal data Maria Zweedijk
- She was born in the year 1845 in Goes ('s-Heer Hendrikskinderen) (Zeeland).
- She died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Maria Zweedijk
Household of Maria Zweedijk
She is married to (1) Simon Schoonaard on December 16, 1869 at Goes (Goes) (Zeeland), she was 24 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Goes (Goes) (Zeeland) on December 16, 1869.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.43 Aktenr. 12
Timeline Maria Zweedijk
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Zweedijk
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Zweedijk.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Zweedijk.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Zweedijk.
Historical context (based on day of marriage December 16, 1869)
- The temperature on December 16, 1869 was about 6.5 °C. The air pressure was 13 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 88%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1869: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- The Japanese daimy? begin returning their land holdings to the emperor as part of the Meiji Restoration reforms. (Traditional Japanese Date: June 17, 1869).
- The Cardiff Giant, one of the most famous American hoaxes, is "discovered".
- "Black Friday": Gold prices plummet after Ulysses S. Grant orders the Treasury to sell large quantities of gold after Jay Gould and James Fisk plot to control the market.