Personal data Maria Kloosterman
Ancestors (and descendant) of Maria Kloosterman
Household of Maria Kloosterman
She is married to Arij Zweedijk on March 24, 1864 at Goes (Goes) (Zeeland), she was 24 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Goes (Goes) (Zeeland) on March 24, 1864.Source 2
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 5
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.43 Aktenr. 28
Timeline Maria Kloosterman
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Kloosterman
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 24, 1864)
- The temperature on March 24, 1864 was about 8.9 °C. The air pressure was 0.5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 61%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1864: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Montana is organized as a United States territory.
- American Civil War Overland Campaign: Battle of Cold Harbor ? The Army of Northern Virginia under Robert E. Lee engages the Army of the Potomac under Ulysses S. Grant & George G. Meade.
- American Civil War: A group of Confederate operatives calling themselves the Confederate Army of Manhattan starts fires in more than 20 locations in an unsuccessful attempt to burn down New York City.