Personal data Simon Schoonaard
- He was born in the year 1837 in Goes (Kattendijke) (Zeeland).
- He died after 1869.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Simon Schoonaard
Household of Simon Schoonaard
He is married to (1) Kaatje Zweedijk on April 7, 1864 at Goes (Goes) (Zeeland), he was 27 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Goes (Goes) (Zeeland) on April 7, 1864.Source 2
He is married to (2) Maria Zweedijk on December 16, 1869 at Goes (Goes) (Zeeland), he was 32 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Goes (Goes) (Zeeland) on December 16, 1869.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.43 Aktenr. 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.43 Aktenr. 12
Timeline Simon Schoonaard
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Schoonaard
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 7, 1864)
- The temperature on April 7, 1864 was about 0.6 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-southeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 63%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1864: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- American Civil War: Battle of Resaca, Georgia ends.
- American Civil War: Battle of Ezra Church: Confederate troops make a third unsuccessful attempt to drive Union forces from Atlanta, Georgia.
- U.S. President Abraham Lincoln grants Yosemite Valley to California for "public use, resort and recreation".