Personal data Kaatje Zweedijk
Ancestors (and descendant) of Kaatje Zweedijk
Household of Kaatje Zweedijk
She is married to Simon Schoonaard on April 7, 1864 at Goes (Goes) (Zeeland), she was 26 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Goes (Goes) (Zeeland) on April 7, 1864.Source 2
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.43 Aktenr. 3
Timeline Kaatje Zweedijk
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Zweedijk
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Zweedijk.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Zweedijk.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Zweedijk.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 7, 1864)
- The temperature on April 7, 1864 was about 0.6 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-southeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 63%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1864: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Ninety-nine people are killed in Canada's worst railway disaster near St-Hilaire, Quebec.
- American Civil War: Battle of Peachtree Creek ? Near Atlanta, Georgia, Confederate forces led by General John Bell Hood unsuccessfully attack Union troops under General William T. Sherman.
- American Civil War: Confederate spy Belle Boyd is arrested by Union troops and detained at the Old Capitol Prison in Washington, D.C..