Personal data Belia Boudewijna de Graaff
Ancestors (and descendant) of Belia Boudewijna de Graaff
Household of Belia Boudewijna de Graaff
She is married to Joseph Pieter Krijger on May 10, 1894 at Tholen (Poortvliet) (Zeeland), she was 23 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Tholen (Poortvliet) (Zeeland) on May 10, 1894.Source 3
The couple divorced on June 29, 1921 at Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland).
Huw. door echtscheiding ontb. 29-06-1921. Bij vonnis Arr. rechtbank Middelburg
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.97 Aktenr. 8
Timeline Belia Boudewijna de Graaff
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Graaff
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 10, 1894)
- The temperature on May 10, 1894 was about 13.2 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 78%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 21, 1891 to May 9, 1894 the cabinet Van Tienhoven, with Mr. G. van Tienhoven (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 9, 1894 to July 27, 1897 the cabinet Roëll, with Jonkheer mr. J. Roëll (oud-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1894: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- Coxey's Army, the first significant American protest march, departs Massillon, Ohio for Washington D.C.
- Nicholas II becomes the new Tsar of Russia after his father, Alexander III, dies.
- Labor Day becomes an official US holiday.