Personal data Johannes van Maldegem
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johannes van Maldegem
Household of Johannes van Maldegem
He is married to Maria Krijger on April 24, 1879 at Reimerswaal (Krabbendijke) (Zeeland), he was 24 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Krabbendijke) (Zeeland) on April 24, 1879.Source 4
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.67 Aktenr. 1
Timeline Johannes van Maldegem
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Maldegem
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 24, 1879)
- The temperature on April 24, 1879 was about 12.6 °C. There was 13 mm of rain. The air pressure was 3 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the northeast. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 75%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1879: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- In Utica, New York, Frank Woolworth opens the first of many of 5 and dime Woolworth stores.
- The Anglo-Zulu War begins.
- The opening of the Poor Man's Palace in Manchester.